Information We Collect
This website is intended for informational purposes only and does not use analytics features or cookies to collect and store information about you. SIS only collects information you provide voluntarily via the contact page.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is very important to us. Our use of information collected through this website adheres to the following principles:
• Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
• We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
• We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
• We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
• Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
• We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
• We will make readily available information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
If you have any questions about your privacy rights, please contact SIS at:
Surgical Information Sciences, Inc. ATTN: Global Data Privacy Officer
Address: PO Box 46481, Plymouth, MN 55446, USA
State Specific Notices
"Do Not Track" Policy -- California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our website does not respond to Do Not Track signals. However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
California's Shine the Light Law